SMB Medical Billing - Podiatry Billing Service Only
"I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you and everyone at SMB for so many years (17+) of dependable, uncomplicated professional service. So much of my success has come from your support over the years. Again, Thank You!" Current SMB Client Unsolicited Testimonials and Case Studies
Information - click bar below to open
- We have been in business since the summer of 2001.
- Our staff has over 175 years of direct podiatry account receivable experience.
- We are a private, family-owned and operated business.
- Our future depends on the strength of our word, our great working relationships with your office staff and our work performance.
- We are currently servicing over 300 podiatry practices in all CMS regions and States.
SMB handles all aspects of your Medical Billing and Account Receivable business processes. From the time the Doctor fills out the Encounter forms to the time the reimbursements are in the Practice's bank account.
SMB’s mission is to maximize reimbursements, increase revenue and pay for itself. While achieving this goal, SMB has also reduced outstanding accounts receivable to 3% for 90 days and 1% for 120 days without allowing arbitrary write-offs like our competitors. SMB has also decreased the workload of our clients, dramatically increased transparency of the billing process, sped up cash flow and is a 100% US-based workforce.
- Podiatry-only Billing
- Experts in all CMS Regions and States
- All claims are reviewed by Human expert podiatry billers before the claims are submitted to the clearinghouse
- SMB rejects the use of Automated Scrubbers for they are error prone
- All of SMB's employees are citizens of the USA and located in the Continental US
- Over 200 podiatry clients
- Over 350 Providers
- SMB's SimplyPodiatry™ Practice Management (PM) is available to Clients at no extra cost
- SimplyPodiatry™ Scheduler Included
- 24/7 access to all of your Billing, Patient & Scheduling information
- HIPAA Compliant
- SimplyPodiatry™ is ICD-10 compliant
Why SMB Medical Billing?
SMB Medical Billing only does Podiatry Medical Billing
Nothing else. This is important because it forces SMB to focus on and do one thing very well. SMB is never distracted by other types of doctors or lines of business. Others will try to convince you that they obtain additional operating efficiency by handling other types of doctors and businesses, but all it does is distract them from doing the best job they could do for you.
You have your own Personal Biller
Your personal biller gets to know, understand and learn how to work closely with you and your office staff. You do not have to explain who you are each time you contact SMB. Your personal biller has an invested interest in your success. Thus, your biller is diligently protecting your interests. And your biller is always searching for ways to increase your revenue of which they would advise you.
Humans can never be replaced in the medical reimbursement cycle
Many have tried, and all have failed. This is true for two reasons:
- Payors are constantly changing their reimbursement rules. Not only by plan and procedure, but also by individual areas of the country and individual patients. Why? To keep the medical practice from maximizing their reimbursements. To program and keep these rules updated in a timely fashion has been tried often, but all have failed. It is not enough to understand the reimbursement rules of a payor/procedure code, you must also allow for variations by location, patient, etc. Only human billers, who are focused and have a personal interest in maximizing the reimbursements for a Doctor, have shown to be consistently capable of being successful at this over time.
- SMB's in-depth experience in Podiatry Medical Billing has found that each Podiatry Practice is unique and has its own special requirements. Computer programs cannot allow for this variation in a Practice's method of operations and philosophy. Thus, without the human biller involved, the Practice suffers.
These links explain the results on which SMB's Clients rely on SMB:
How to take advantage of SMB Medical Billing Services
Review SMB's rates to assure yourself that they are fair
Get your questions about SMB answered:
- Call Chad at +1-888-874-5503 (toll-free)
- Click here for a form to ask Chad-->QUESTION FORM
- Fax Chad at +1-800-913-3909 (toll-free) your question
Read, sign and fax SMB's agreement to Chad at +1-800-913-3909 (toll-free)